20 Celebrities No Secret Weight Loss Tips that Works
- 1 1. Bethenny Frankel – Order Two Appetizers
- 2 2. Gwyneth Paltrow – Load a Great Playlist
- 3 3. Jessica Alba – Blend Up a Smoothie
- 4 4. Hugh Jackman – Use a Heart- Rate Monitor
- 5 5. Kendall Jenner – Sip Detox Tea
- 6 6. Kelly Choi – Cook Your Food in Tea
- 7 7. Kelly Osbourne – Pick Out a Cute Gym Outfit
- 8 8. Kim Kardashian – Fill a Large Water Bottle
- 9 9. Cameron Diaz – Take a Moment to Be Grateful
- 10 10. Khloé Kardashian – Ask for an Alternative
- 11 11. Sarah Jessica Parker – No booze
- 12 12. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley – Reconsider Fad Diets
- 13 13. Shaun T – Add shrimp
- 14 14. Daniel Craig – Ditch Carbs After Dark
- 15 15. Katy Perry – Scan for MSG
- 16 16. Megan Fox – Try ACV
- 17 17. Miranda Kerr – Get Coconutty
- 18 18. Marisa Miller – Strip Down
- 19 19. Jennifer Aniston – Pack Dumbbells
- 20 20. Heidi Klum – Workout with a buddy
The following 20 Celebrities have share their No Secret Weight Loss Tips. Yes, the ones with the bodies you love to have or love to hate. You’re not the only one that’s crazy busy with no spare time to workout.
They all have one thing in common, that’s employing a fast, keeping it simple, no-secret weight loss tips to keep their bodies in envy-worthy shape. See what they have to say!
1. Bethenny Frankel – Order Two Appetizers
Bethenny Frankel, a reality television personality, talk show host, author, chef, and entrepreneur, told Health magazine, “Portion control isn’t about measuring; it’s about ordering two appetizers instead of an entrée and cutting back on bread if you have pasta,”
2. Gwyneth Paltrow – Load a Great Playlist
“Music is such a big part of my workouts; you’ve really got to feel the music and get into it. If you don’t love the song you’re not going to work your hardest,” Gwyneth Paltrow told E! News.
3. Jessica Alba – Blend Up a Smoothie
Jessica Alba told People StyleWatch, “I feel good and have a lot of energy when I start my day off with a great smoothie,” .
4. Hugh Jackman – Use a Heart- Rate Monitor
“My latest trick is to wear a heart-rate monitor when I’m lifting…I never let the rate dip below 140. It’s full-on,” Hugh Jackman said in a Men’s Fitness interview.
5. Kendall Jenner – Sip Detox Tea
“I usually start my day off with a cup of detox tea,” model and reality star Kendall Jenner told E! News. “I have like 12 cups a day.”
6. Kelly Choi – Cook Your Food in Tea
The Emmy-award winning Korean-American tv star and author of The 7-Day Flat-Belly Tea Cleanse takes Jenner’s tea-loving tip to a whole new level by using tea when she cooks. “There are so many amazing properties in tea and so many healthy foods that require hot water,” Choi says. “But I’ll swap in hot green tea instead of water for things like oatmeal and quinoa. I’ve seen so many people benefit from my tea cleanse that it inspired me to keep the tea flowing whenever I can!”
Lose up to 10 pounds in one week with The 7-Day Flat-Belly Tea Cleanse! Now available in paperback!
7. Kelly Osbourne – Pick Out a Cute Gym Outfit
“To get to the gym—when you already don’t like yourself—is really hard. So I had to make it fun. I started wearing cute outfits and putting on a little bit of makeup. And as vain as it sounds, it really helped me because eventually I stopped hating the way I looked,” Kelly Osbourne said in a Shape interview.
8. Kim Kardashian – Fill a Large Water Bottle
Kim Kardashian wrote in a blog post, “Drink more water. You’d be surprised the difference drinking more water can make to your weight loss mission and workouts,”
9. Cameron Diaz – Take a Moment to Be Grateful
Cameron explained to USA Today reporters, “I don’t look at exercise as a chore. I look at it as something I get to do. I am grateful that I can move my body in that way“
10. Khloé Kardashian – Ask for an Alternative
The reality TV star and fitness icon recently said that she gave up dairy to slim down. “In a month and a half, I lost 11 pounds just from not eating dairy, without doing anything else different,” she said.
11. Sarah Jessica Parker – No booze
“I eat everything. Last night I had steak, some lamb shank…some ice cream and some cheesecake. I’m just simply not really a drinker. It just doesn’t occur to me. Tonight, I’ll have a glass of wine.“ -Sarah Jessica Parker
12. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley – Reconsider Fad Diets
“I’m not really one for fad diets,” actress and model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley told Vogue UK in 2012. “If I want to detox or shed some weight I’ll cut out carbs and refined sugars.”
13. Shaun T – Add shrimp
Insanity creator and fitness celebrity Shaun T stocks up easy-to-prep proteins like frozen, deveined shrimp every time he hits the supermarket. Once you throw it on the stove, it’s ready to eat in just a minute or two.
14. Daniel Craig – Ditch Carbs After Dark
Daniel Craig AKA James Bond, simply cut out carbs in the evenings and centered his diet around fruits and vegetables and lean protein sources like fish, eggs, and chicken.
15. Katy Perry – Scan for MSG
When Katy Perry took the stage for her 2014 New Year’s Eve concert in Las Vegas, the pop star has very specific requests in regards to her pre- and post-performance snacks, TMZ reports. All her treats had to be MSG free.
16. Megan Fox – Try ACV
Megan Fox is just one of the many A-listers who relies on the powers of apple cider vinegar (ACV) to stay slim and healthy.
Megan Fox, relies on apple cider vinegar (ACV) to stay slim and healthy. The svelte Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles actress said back in 2010. “It just cleanses out your system entirely,”
17. Miranda Kerr – Get Coconutty
Former Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr swears on record that a daily spoonful of unrefined coconut oil is the best way to beat the bloat.
18. Marisa Miller – Strip Down
“Eating smart is all about having an awareness of your body. The most obvious way to do that is by seeing it. So, when you’re trying to lose weight, spend more time wearing less. I don’t think I could eat a plate of nachos naked—could you?”, Victoria’s Secret and Sports Illustrated Swim model Marisa Miller told Women’s Health
19. Jennifer Aniston – Pack Dumbbells
Jennifer Aniston likes to plan ahead so she can workout on the go. “I take eight-pound weights with me whenever I’m staying in a hotel,” she tells InStyle. “It’s always good to do arm exercises when you’re watching television or talking on the phone. I also love to stretch before I go to bed, and usually throw in a couple of sit-ups.”
20. Heidi Klum – Workout with a buddy
“My best advice to readers is to work out with a buddy. They keep you motivated and get you out of bed,” Heidi Klum told to Glamour.