Russell Barnard 74 Pound Gained Muscular Transformation
- 1 Why did you decided to transform?
- 2 What keeps you motivated?
- 3 How often do you workout?
- 4 What type of workout routine do you find the most effective?
- 5 Please share your workout routine:
- 6 What’s your most favorite exercise?
- 7 What does your diet consist of?
- 8 What supplements are your taking?
- 9 What is your favorite cardio exercise?
- 10 Your favorite Gym Tracks, if any?
- 11 Do you have a favorite quote?
- 12 Your future fitness goals?
- 13 Any advice or tips for aspiring transformers?
- 14 Russell Los Barnard 2015 Competition Photos
- 15 Social Profile
Name: Russell Barnard
Start age: 18 (stopped from 22-23)
Current age: 24
Start weight: 168lbs (after break)
End of transformation weight: 242lbs
Total weight lost or weight gain: Gained 74lbs
Why did you decided to transform?
I didn’t like the way I looked, I had got up to about 200lbs before and wanted to get back there plus more
What keeps you motivated?
I love looking in the mirror and seeing progress, also hearing people say positive comments about your physique helps a lot.
How often do you workout?
I generally stick to a 2-3days training 1 day rest so it works out 4/5days per week
What type of workout routine do you find the most effective?
I prefer a simple split, a ‘typical bodybuilder routine’
I do mix it up a lot, this is just a rough example
What’s your most favorite exercise?
This quite often changes but Deadlift has got to always be one of my favourite
What does your diet consist of?
Meal 1: mass shake
Meal 2: chicken, rice, veg
Meal 3: chicken, rice, veg
Meal 4: fish, veg
Meal 5: protein shake, carbs
Meal 6: beef, sweet potato, veg
Meal 7: protein shake/eggs
What supplements are your taking?
I use a few different supplements, picking brand on my favourite of that item; I stick to a protein powder, bcaa, carb powder, vitamins & a pre workout powder
What is your favorite cardio exercise?
For cardio in the offseason I like to get outside and go for a nice walk
Your favorite Gym Tracks, if any?
Anything by Rob Bailey
Do you have a favorite quote?
There are too many to list, I often find myself quoting them daily to people. The main thing is to stay positive!
Your future fitness goals?
I would like to stay lean during the offseason and gain some quality mass. I am looking to compete in May next year and qualify for the nationals.
Any advice or tips for aspiring transformers?
Again, positivity is one of the most important aspects.
Also don’t sacrifice form for weight, you will gain a lot more muscle & not injuries with keeping the weight lighter and being strict.
Russell Los Barnard 2015 Competition Photos
Facebook: Russell Barnard