- 1 Why did you decided to transform?
- 2 What keeps you motivated?
- 3 How often do you workout?
- 4 What type of workout routine do you find the most effective?
- 5 Please share your workout routine:
- 6 What’s your most favorite exercise?
- 7 What does your diet consist of?
- 8 What supplements are your taking?
- 9 What is your favorite cardio exercise?
- 10 Your favorite Gym Tracks, if any?
- 11 Do you have a favorite quote?
- 12 Any advice or tips for aspiring transformers?
- 13 How to contact you:
Name: Adrian Osiecki
Start age: 23
Current age: 26
Start weight: 99 kg
End of transformation weight: 77 kg
Total weight lost or weight gain: 22 kg
Why did you decided to transform?
I decided to transform when I saw 99-kilos on weight. I figure out that I don’t want to cross 100-kilos and be a corpulent person.
What keeps you motivated?
The effect which I see in the mirror. It shows me that hard work really pays off
How often do you workout?
I do weight training three or four times per week and four or five times cardio-training. One or two days I give over boxing sessions.
What type of workout routine do you find the most effective?
In my opinion the most effective are exercises based on free weights.
Monday: chest + back + cardio
Tuesday: triceps + shoulders +biceps
Wednesday: boxing + cardio
Thursday: chest + back + cardio
Friday: legs + cardio Saturday: cardio
What’s your most favorite exercise?
I don’t have a favorite exercise.
What does your diet consist of?
Meal 1: 100 grammes of oats + 40 isolate protein +75 of avocado
Meal 2: 200 grammes of dark bread + 150 of chicken + 20 of almonds
Meal 3: 100 grammes of rice+ 150 of turkey
Meal 4: 100 grammes of dark pasta + 150 of chicken + 20 of almonds + vegetables
Meal 5: 150 grammes of turkey + 40 of peanut butter
Meal 6: 40 grammes of casaine protein
What supplements are your taking?
BCAA, L- Glutamine, Protein, Creatine
What is your favorite cardio exercise?
Running is the best for me.
Your favorite Gym Tracks, if any?
Every Lil Wayne’s song
Do you have a favorite quote?
May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face
Any advice or tips for aspiring transformers?
Be patient and don’t ever give up. The results will come and you’ll see them.
How to contact you:
Facebook: Adrian Osiecki – AdiFit