When you look at someone with a muscular physique from head to toe, the first thing that you’ll notice is if the lower half doesn’t match the upper body.
Having skinny legs or “chicken legs” with a big upper body sure doesn’t look right even if you’re not into bodybuilding. This is not due to genetics or high calf insertions but just due to NEGLECT. Just ask the girls and see if their turned on by someone who has huge arms and shoulders yet legs like a 12 year old boy?
This post was not made to offend anyone. We’re just trying make a point that you should train your legs just like how you train any other muscle. Your gains will only be limited by the weak foundation.
1. I don’t always work legs..
2. Good at carrying beer..
3. The famous caption
4. NOT A SINGLE LEG WAS TRAINED
5. The aesthetic (upper) body crew
6. Everyday is UPPER body day
7. It would of been much better if he had bigger quads
8. We know he’s good in the ring but DAMN!
9. Their BIG, until you scroll down
10. That’s literally a walking stick.
Continue on next page..
Pages: 1 2