Beautiful women with curves go hand in hand. We know what you are going through. You want to gain a little weight in the hips and chest to show off your womanly figure but instead you end up just gaining weight in your thighs and belly.
We have done the research to find out how to fix this. You have to do the right exercises and eat the right foods in order to gain weight in the “right” places.
1) 30 Seconds of Jump Squats every morning to help shape your butt
- Lower yourself into a full squat position with your weight on your heels
- Jump up and raise your arms, extend your legs, then land back into the squat position.
2) 15 reps of pelvic lifts each morning for better posture
- Lie on your back with your knees bent 90 degrees and feet flat on the ground
- Push down on your feet to lift your butt and lower back off the ground, hold for 5 seconds, then back down for one rep
3) 15 reps of London Bridge Plank for better abs.
- Lay face down on your forearms and toes
- Keeping your back straight twist your body from one side to the other for one rep
4) 15 reps of side lunges every day for better thighs.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart
- Step out to one side and squat with that leg keeping your other leg straight. Then back up and to the other side for one rep
5) Replace your saturated fats with polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats.
- You can do this by taking more omega 3, 6, 9 or eat more avocados and avoid buttercream and oil
6) Eat two scoops of whey protein after each workout.
- Protein is better energy than carbohydrates because it doesn’t easily store as fat
7) Get eight hours of sleep consistently every night.
- Irregular sleep can mess up your muscle development and disrupt your natural metabolism causing your body shape to look unatrual.
8) Eat more foods that contain estrogen.
- Try to eat more lentils, chickpeas, kidney beans, apples, cherries, plums, and carrots
Infographic provided by healthlisted.com